Monday, November 15, 2010

Julie and the Big Yellow Bus







The title sounds a little like a kids picture book but sadly no...this is my current occupation. I really do love the kids I drive this year. Blessings, I guess. Glenn shot these when I came home for a quick pitt stop between my regular route and off again for a field trip. Can't remember which one...probably hauling 7th grade football players to their game. This year I kind of became the unofficial driver for the football team for the middle school I drive for. They didn't win much but we had fun getting there. This is the group of drivers I "hang with" for my Elementary school route. The school had the t-shirts specially made just for us. :)

1 comment:

Stacee said...

First of all, welcome back to blog-world! Secondly, no bus driver is supposed to be as cute as you are. I think there is a rule against it.